Monday, July 20, 2015

Fan Fiction Contest - UPDATE


All right, dear Imps, I am UPDATING the schedule for the Fan Fiction Contest! Rather than being due on August 1, I am instead asking that all submissions to the contest be sent to me no later than August 28.

The submissions will be posted on September 1, and voting will last through September 12, with the winners announced on September 13.

 Hopefully this will give all of you a little more breathing room as you work on your stories. The rest of the rules remain the same, and you can check them out here.

Looking forward to reading your work!

6 comments:

Sarah Pennington said...

Ahhhhh thank you so so so much.
I'm still hoping to get at least one or two things sent in this week, just in case, but I have a lot of other things I want to write if I can, and I'm glad to know I don't have to rush to make sure I get something in. And I'm glad I won't miss voting. <3
Thank you again!

Meredith said...

The fan fiction contest's always super fun, and the creativity always leaves me in awe. Best wishes to everyone with their writing.

Psalms w guitar said...

I'm really glad you do this,Anne!!

Anastasis Faith said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

PHEW! Thanks! I really was about to give up on my submission. The extra time is such a big help, lol. :D

-Sarah Grace

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving us more time, Mrs. Stengl! I'm thinking about entering this year, though I've only been able to read 'Heartless' and 'Veiled Rose' so far :). I'm currently in the middle of 'Moonblood'. Your books are amazing, by the way.
I had a question about the contest: How should we send our submission to you? I know it has to be e-mailed, but do you have a certain document type we need to have the submission be in? Sorry if that doesn't make sense. ~Savannah