Monday, May 25, 2015

Chat Party Reminder!


Don't forget, dear Imps! The Draven's Light chat party is TONIGHT, celebrating the launch of this story! You can join me on Facebook (8pm Eastern) to talk about this new books, get some exciting sneak peeks, and view a couple of special reveals. Plus, there will be opportunities to win autographed print copies of the book! So come visit the chat party page and join in the fun!

If you don't have Facebook, you SHOULD still be able to get on the page and read along. And I definitely want all of you to be able to participate in the giveaway, so . . .

Come back to this blog at 8pm Eastern tonight! I will have the simple giveaway rules posted with instructions on how YOU can participate. Super easy, super fun, and you might just win yourself a book.

If you are unable to make the chat party tonight, the whole thing will still be up over the next several days/weeks, so you can click here to read through everyone's comments, see the images, and learn answers to questions! I will probably be scrolling through myself the day after to answer any questions that I miss during the event itself . . .

See all of you there!

No comments: